Jump to content
OtakuBoards

First animation


Recommended Posts

Guest Anakin Solo
Posted
And I really hope it works. So if it works...what ya'll think?

Thank you to Syk3 for telling me how to do it as well. :D
Posted
Well, the banner is very pretty, and could easily pass up for a professional; but this can hardly be considered an animation. Maybe its my PC, but the only animation I see is a blinking line of text.
Guest Anakin Solo
Posted
Well...in my mind...that is an animation. ^_^;; And a pretty big step for myself as well. ^_^;;
Posted
[color=ff00cc] [size=1]Yeah... I agree with Semji.
It would make it a little more interesting to watch, and it would look a little better than the blinkyness. ^_^;

Also, the font doesn't reeeaaally seem to go with the whole setting.

It's really nice, though. Much better than anything I could do. >>;[/color] [/size]
Guest Anakin Solo
Posted
I wanted it to keep the same feel that was in the trailer for the game itself. And that is how it was. But there was tons of other text writings before that, but I would have been a pretty big file if I put them all in.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...