Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Who loves Charmed? I do!!!!!!! Especially Piper!


Anyone wanna help me put together bio's, episode summaries, and the Book of Shadows? I would appreciate it!
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
I like charmed. I would like to help you. How about ever one or use three make a tread jammed with info. PM if you want to. Or just say here.
I like pagde
Posted
[color=red][size=1][font=arial]Great show, though I'm still a little annoyed by their "attempt" at explaining Shannon Doherty's replacement -_-

Unfortunatly, I'm afraid I haven't watched it enough to help ya. Sorry ^_^

--Chris[/color][/size][/font]
Posted
Actually, I'm pretty satisfied with the way they replaced Shannon. They had already said, in previous episodes, that their mom had an affair with her white lighter. It would only make sense that there was some secret "love child" they had hidden away, because of their forbidden relationship.
Posted
Yea good point, I'm still sad Pru died. She was my favroit, But I'm a redhead as well so I'm obsessed with Page. :) Shes asome and Her constant attempts to live up to Pru's magical abilities is remarkale, I've seen enough to help. ^_^
Posted
CHarmed is great!

Love to see people with such great taste :D.

I'd love to help you put together all that stuff. I can attribute my minimal knowledge.
Posted
So, how about we start post'in some info, on the guys in charmed and all. Hey, this puzzles me, in the song at the start of the show, you hear the words 'I am the son, I am the air' whatz 'at mean? Some thing to do with on 'o there kids?
Posted
well im gonna disagree with all of ya's cos i think charmed is just another stupid show with magic in it all they do is wave there hands and perform magic spellz
atleast sabrina was a little original and funny
Posted
Well, DevilzAdvocate, this is a thread for people who do like the show. You have no right to come in here and call it stupid. If you continue to do this, you won't be happy. Trust me. Oh, and learn how to spell Devils
Posted
Now now, children. DevilzAdvocate has the right to express his/her dislike for the show (although he/she probably could've phrased it better) and can spell their name any way they want.

Vicky, I think the theme song is just an older song that the producers of the show paid to use for the opening. I doubt the song was written for the TV show.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DevilzAdvocate [/i]
[B]well im gonna disagree with all of ya's cos i think charmed is just another stupid show with magic in it all they do is wave there hands and perform magic spellz
atleast sabrina was a little original and funny [/B][/QUOTE]
[FONT=arial]agreed. I've tried getting into Charmed before, and even then I still didn't like it. I dunno, the three witches just grate my nerves for some reason. maybe it's the acting.[/FONT]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...