Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[I]italics[/I] [COLOR=royalblue]royal blue[/COLOR] :blush: I 'd say either trunks or yamcha:love:

[QUOTE]I'm Bulma, the brains of this outfit[/QUOTE] -Bulma DB

[QUOTE]I guess if I transform, then no one will recognize me[/QUOTE] -Gohan DBZ:tasty:
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B]:D GOHAN!!!!!! cant get any finer than this lil half saiyan! he's a bishie! **** fine!:D :D :D [/B][/QUOTE]

hihihi, Gohan is good, but his mother is hard to deal with
Posted
You know what? forget adroid 18 hear Videl dumped Gohan. Ima have ta check that out. Videl is hott but not as hot as android 18
what would be a good name for android 18??
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by crazyforpiccolo [/i]
[B]laura doesn't match with Android 18 personality. It sounds girly.. no offense to any laura around her, if there is.

how about Sarah...Natalie....Anita? [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah, anita
:laugh:
Posted
Is there something wrong with Tiffny and Jessica?? wat about Michelle?
or Jasmine??
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by piccolo [/i]
[B]How about Andrian or Andriana something like that, or Daniel, I know a girl and a guy both name Daniel [/B][/QUOTE]

andriana sounds kool, it looks like android
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Saiya-jin [/i]
[B]I already have the man of my dreams, but if I was single....Vegeta knows where the keys are...LOL:laugh: :love: :blush: :angel: :smirk: [/B][/QUOTE]

:laugh: :laugh: He have a hard time to control his temper.
Posted
:love: :love: :love: Android 18 or Maron :love: :love: :love:
Posted
ANDORID 18 OR VIDEl (WHEN HER HAIR WAS LONG)
Posted
TO GOHAN-WOAH COWBOY IM just Goten
TO KRILLIN- KICKS HIM
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by piccolo [/i]
[B]

:laugh: :laugh: He have a hard time to control his temper. [/B][/QUOTE]

Trust me Veggie-Chan will know who is the master....LOL!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :flaming: :flaming: :devil: :devil:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...