CapsulWiz12186 Posted September 20, 2001 Posted September 20, 2001 [I]italics[/I] [COLOR=royalblue]royal blue[/COLOR] :blush: I 'd say either trunks or yamcha:love: [QUOTE]I'm Bulma, the brains of this outfit[/QUOTE] -Bulma DB [QUOTE]I guess if I transform, then no one will recognize me[/QUOTE] -Gohan DBZ:tasty:
Sephiroth Posted September 20, 2001 Posted September 20, 2001 I knew mirai no trunks would be the most popular....
.SS-J5_Trunks. Posted September 20, 2001 Posted September 20, 2001 :love: :blush: :love: either bra or erm pan LOL!
Pressure Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 :D GOHAN!!!!!! cant get any finer than this lil half saiyan! he's a bishie! **** fine!:D :D :D
Chib Posted September 21, 2001 Author Posted September 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i] [B]:D GOHAN!!!!!! cant get any finer than this lil half saiyan! he's a bishie! **** fine!:D :D :D [/B][/QUOTE] hihihi, Gohan is good, but his mother is hard to deal with
Break Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 good luck getting gohan from the drawings to life, how to do that? hmmmmmmmmmmm...**ponders** ahha, oh wait, i forgot...
Guest Pikeon Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 You know what? forget adroid 18 hear Videl dumped Gohan. Ima have ta check that out. Videl is hott but not as hot as android 18 what would be a good name for android 18??
.SS-J5_Trunks. Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 hmm i think she was called laura ill have to check!!
crazyforpiccolo Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 laura doesn't match with Android 18 personality. It sounds girly.. no offense to any laura around her, if there is. how about Sarah...Natalie....Anita?
Break Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by crazyforpiccolo [/i] [B]laura doesn't match with Android 18 personality. It sounds girly.. no offense to any laura around her, if there is. how about Sarah...Natalie....Anita? [/B][/QUOTE] yeah, anita :laugh:
crazyforpiccolo Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i] [B] yeah, anita :laugh: [/B][/QUOTE] are you laughing at my choice shadow Gohan???:mad: It took me some time to think of that one!
Guest Pikeon Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 Is there something wrong with Tiffny and Jessica?? wat about Michelle? or Jasmine??
piccolo Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 How about Andrian or Andriana something like that, or Daniel, I know a girl and a guy both name Daniel
Break Posted September 25, 2001 Posted September 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by piccolo [/i] [B]How about Andrian or Andriana something like that, or Daniel, I know a girl and a guy both name Daniel [/B][/QUOTE] andriana sounds kool, it looks like android
Lady Saiya-jin Posted September 28, 2001 Posted September 28, 2001 I already have the man of my dreams, but if I was single....Vegeta knows where the keys are...LOL:laugh: :love: :blush: :angel: :smirk:
piccolo Posted September 28, 2001 Posted September 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Saiya-jin [/i] [B]I already have the man of my dreams, but if I was single....Vegeta knows where the keys are...LOL:laugh: :love: :blush: :angel: :smirk: [/B][/QUOTE] :laugh: :laugh: He have a hard time to control his temper.
Guest Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 :love: :love: :love: Android 18 or Maron :love: :love: :love:
Guest Pikeon Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 ANDORID 18 OR VIDEl (WHEN HER HAIR WAS LONG)
piccolo Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 Yeah Pikeon, and Gohan and Krillin will blast you into thousand pieces. :laugh:
piccolo Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 I know they do Gohan to Pikeo - Kamehameha Krillin - I don't remember his attack. :laugh:
Guest Pikeon Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 TO GOHAN-WOAH COWBOY IM just Goten TO KRILLIN- KICKS HIM
Lady Saiya-jin Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by piccolo [/i] [B] :laugh: :laugh: He have a hard time to control his temper. [/B][/QUOTE] Trust me Veggie-Chan will know who is the master....LOL!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :flaming: :flaming: :devil: :devil:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now