Guest Chris Posted April 9, 2003 Posted April 9, 2003 [color=green]if you can see it, you can rate it. good luck.[/color]
Sara Posted April 10, 2003 Posted April 10, 2003 [size=1]Your attachments are always huge. They might be easier on the eyes if you resized them a bit. The texture takes away from it a bit, but the overall effect is rather like looking at someon through a thick fog. Rather cool. I like it.[/size]
eleanor Posted April 10, 2003 Posted April 10, 2003 It pretty nuch too blurred, but I can sorta tell it was a good pic before that. 7/10 (since it was so blurry)
GinnyLyn Posted April 10, 2003 Posted April 10, 2003 I see a potential art technique here, but I'm with Sara. Can you make the attachments smaller?
Guest visser 3 Posted April 10, 2003 Posted April 10, 2003 Thats not bad but like they said too big.I also like the blurry effect thats awsome.
KittyLynn Posted April 10, 2003 Posted April 10, 2003 [COLOR=deeppink]I like it. Its very blurry but I can tell it was awomsly good. The blur also adds a fog touch to it. Like it! Keep it up, Kitty[/COLOR]
eleanor Posted April 11, 2003 Posted April 11, 2003 ::looks at own post and feels shamed:: I guess I really don't like the blurry thing, eh? I think I'm going to change my rating, I think you deserve better. ^_^;; 9/10 You have a lot of talent, I believe.
Juu Posted April 11, 2003 Posted April 11, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]I think it would look much better without the blur. But then, it actually looks kinda neat with the blur. Kinda makes me think of... Dizzyness. ^_^; I like it. You're [i]very[/i] good. Did you draw this freehand, or with the skeleton thingy? [list]Just Curious. ^_^;[/list] 9/10.[/color] [/size]
KittyLynn Posted April 11, 2003 Posted April 11, 2003 [COLOR=deeppink]Skeleton thing is where you start with a sticky kinda person..Then you add tubes for lega and arms then add detail..Its a whole process.[/COLOR]
Guest Chris Posted April 12, 2003 Posted April 12, 2003 [color=green]free hand. and the blurr wasn't on purpose. bad digital camrea. and if they aren't big, they look kind of pixily. anyway, it wont happen for a while, because my computer crash because i downloaded gimp . . . . stupid program.[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now