Dragonballzman Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 [COLOR=red]Runs up to a guy and kicks him in the neck, then stamps on his head while he's on the floor[/COLOR] Spike: TOO easy! Cop: FREEZE A$$HOLE!!! Spike: Well now, this should be intresting! [COLOR=red]Runs up to the cop and gets out a gun, then starts shooting like crazy, killing him[/COLOR] Spike: Heh heh heh... Old man: No good whippersnapper! Why in my day... [COLOR=red]Runs up to him, grabs his walking stick and slams into the old guys stomach, then shoots him in the head with a handgun[/COLOR] Spike: Heh...No one even CARES what you did in your day, old man... [COLOR=red]A SWAT team turns up[/COLOR] Spike: Hello boys! SWAT 1: Die you sick basta*d! Spike: My my, that's not very nice! SWAT Commander: FIRE!!!!!!!!! FIRE AT WILL!!!!!!! [COLOR=red]The whole SWAT team start firing madly at Spike, but Spike runs round a corner with his gun, waiting anxiously for the SWAT team to come and get him[/COLOR] SWAT Commander: I'll go check it out, the rest of you follow me! All: Got it! [COLOR=red]All of them start going down the allyway, but when the Commander comes back out on the other side, a gunshot is heard and the SWAT team members find their Commanders head on the floor[/COLOR] SWAT 2: L-L-Lets get outta here!!!!!!!!!! SWAT 3: Y-Yeah! SWAT 4: Run for your lives!!!!!!! [All the SWAT team members run off[/COLOR] Spike: Hahahahaha! Suckers... [COLOR=red]Gets out a little box with a button on it from his pocket, and presses the button...[/COLOR] ...BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [COLOR=red]About 25 metres worth of ground in every direction blows up, killing whoever's in the blast radius[/COLOR] Spike: :D ----- Well now, it looks like the city's in trouble, and who's going to stop the killer? YOU ARE!!! Just post here with your chars name and details, then post post post!
Shy Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 can you explain to me what my character is going to do in this RPG? It is an RPG right?
Warlock Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i] [B]can you explain to me what my character is going to do in this RPG? It is an RPG right? [/B][/QUOTE] I think so...
Seifer Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 So I continue the story right? Or do i start my owen part of it?
White Digivise Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 Spikes is so.... What's the word I'm looking for..... EVIL. Why did you have to hurt your elders! :cross:
Raquel Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 someone is a couple eggs short of an omlette...
sailor crimson Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 I give you credit for commin up with some D*mn weired stories, DBZman!
Dragonballzman Posted September 15, 2001 Author Posted September 15, 2001 What can I say? I have a big imagination...:cool: Ok all you do is post here, because for once I'm not making a sign up topic! ----- Spike: I'm bored. [COLOR=red]Grabs a guy that is smoking some cigars and stuffs then up his nose[/COLOR] Guy: :eek: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! :eek: Spike: :laugh: Man: Goodnes gracious, that was incredibly mean! Spike: I know, pretty kool isn't it? :smirk: Man: Of course it isn't "cool"!! It's sick! Spike: THATS why its kool! :cool: [COLOR=red]Walks up to the guy[/COLOR] Spike: Now, let me tell you something... Man: Yes? Spike: I...HATE...DI*KHEADS...LIKE...[B]YOU!!![/B] [COLOR=red]Stuffs aload of dynamite in the guys mouth and runs off[/COLOR] Spike: Hehehehehehe :D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now