Posthumous Posted April 10, 2003 Posted April 10, 2003 [color=teal][size=1][b]Hilarious.Watching the war while you evil dust bunny friend eats j00r popcorn. Genius[/b][/size][/color]
Raquel Posted April 11, 2003 Author Posted April 11, 2003 Heh. Thanks. I might get to post some of the other ones I've done with my new killing mach- I mean... Friend. ^.^ Criticism is welcome... Like, for example, I screwed up on the "zipper". -.-" Looks like a backwards L. *laughs* Heres some art that I've done... I stole the gi and flames idea from another drawing... e.o
eleanor Posted April 11, 2003 Posted April 11, 2003 Hey, pretty good pic! Just that the flames look a bit wierd and the coloring of the pants is pretty choppy.
Raquel Posted April 11, 2003 Author Posted April 11, 2003 This is why I don't draw in pen. My char turns all skinny lined. Bah.
Raquel Posted April 11, 2003 Author Posted April 11, 2003 *whimpers* Double postage bad... I know. "Aiden" Is not an original Char. I stole him cause His personality went really well with the way he looks. His real name is Akuma and he's from a comic called watchers. After I read it I freaked about how well my char Rayne and he would gripe at one another so a made a comic about them. I started from the middle, of course. *rolls eyes*
Juu Posted April 11, 2003 Posted April 11, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]omg!! I love all of them!! ^^ The third one was my favorite, though. I liked the coloring in your second one. I like the way the colors in the flames change, and how the colors seem to blend in very well. ^_^ I love that shirt in the second one. *steals it* 1) 8.4/10. 2) 9/10. 3) 10/10. 4) 9/10.[/color] [/size]
Raquel Posted April 11, 2003 Author Posted April 11, 2003 Thanks Juu. *eyes her* You can have it... But touch the Toast shirt and I'll have to do battle with you. ^.^" No one touches the Toast shirt.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now