OtakuBoards

Dragon Ball AE: Buu's Animus

Schrat

Amber went to the change rooms.She took off her jacket and t-shirt and put on a navy blue t-shirt.She picked up her glaive and her clothes and backpack and headed out to see the fight.
As Amber was going out she saw Ditisin.They looked at each other.Then they turned away to watch the fight.

[I]Ageta and Kotan finally separated for the first time since the start of the Tournament to change. Ageta entered the closed off room and stood in the centre, arms folded and eyes closed. Ageta could feel the energies encircling him, one in particular which he was paying close attention to was Kojin?s. After a few minutes Ageta stripped himself of his vest and jeans and pulled on a black one-piece suit similar to Majin Vegeta only in black. He also pulled on some grey boots and finger-less gloves and then put the rest of his things into a locker in the room. Ageta left the room and stood to the opening which let to the arena awaiting his match.[/I]

[B]Kotan:[/B] Hey Bro, you ready for the match?

[B]Ageta:[/B] As ready as I?ll ever be. You don?t think they can compare to us do you?

[B]Kotan:[/B] Not a chance! We?re the best and you know it!

[B]Ageta:[/B] I knew you?d say that and of course I agree.

[I]Ageta continued to wait for Kojin to appear and the announcer to begin the match.[/I]

[I]Kotan walked past this brother while he was on his way into the changing room, and Ageta was on his way out into the Arena. He could sense his brother getting agitated. Kotan laughed to himself, he knew how much Ageta hated waiting around doing nothing. He walked into the changeing room and stripped down to his boxrs and just threw his clothes into a pile at the bottom of this locker. he pulled on his all in one suit which was like his brothers only in blue, just like Majin Vegeta's but instead of white gloves he had white wrist bands instead. He walked outside and stood again next to his brother.[/I]

[B]Kotan:[/B] You really don't like waiting around do you?

[B]Ageta:[/B]Nope!

[B]Kotan:[/B] Come on, let's go and warm up.

RJ ran towards the WMA Tournaments building. He couldn't believe the Customs Agents put him in a cell for 3 days to make sure he wasn't here to cause trouble. Now he knew what his Grandmother meant when she said to make sure he behaved. [I] I KNEW I shouldn't have screwed with that flight attendant on the plane[/I] RJ thought. He got to the building and an attendant asked him what his business was.

[B]RJ:[/B] I'm late for the tourney man...I..had troubles with my flight.

[B]Attendant:[/B] Let me contact my superiors and find out what the want me to do. If you would be so kind as to have a seat and wait.

With that said the attendant walked away past the lobby and into a door marked Employees Only. RJ paced for about ten minutes and then finally sat down to wait. he hoped he would still be able to participate.

----------------------------------

sorry i didn't post when it started, my gramma was in the hospital so I was staying with her to make sure she was ok and stuff...

[I]Kotan and Ageta went into a small back room, which had a set of weights in one corner, and a large boxing ring in the middle.

[B]Kotan:[/B] Come on, gimme hundred of those now.

[B]Ageta:[/B] Who died and made you boss? No seriously, how come your so serious now?

[B]Kotan:[/B] Well we?re here now, about 10 minutes from our 1st men?s tournament, this isn?t the kiddy league anymore. Time to grow up???but only ?til the end of the tournament! He he!

Ageta cracked a smile at his brother then lay on the weights bench and lifted the bar off the stand.

[B]Ageta:[/B] How much is on each side?

[B]Kotan:[/B] Uh, 100 kilograms.

Ageta quickly finished the 100 repetitions of the weights without breaking a sweat, soon after, Kotan had also finished.

[B]Kotan:[/B] Ok then let?s get in the ring and start stretching then we?ll have a quick sparring match.

The two boys climbed into the ring and started stretching. They then helped each other with the final stretch. One of the boys lay on their back on the floor, and the other grabbed the foot of the one on the floor and began to push it towards the head of the floored guy, stretching the hamstring muscle.

[B]Ageta:[/B] Right, let?s get to the sparring, we haven?t had a good one of these for a while.

Both boys cracked their necks simultaneously, and got into their fighting poses. Ageta was the first to move and flew forward with a right hook, which was caught by Kotan. Ageta then brought his left fist co connect with Kotan but that was also caught. Ageta opened both his fists so that both boys had a grip on each others hand. Both boys started trying to force the other to their knees, with their auras flaring the ring started to crack. Kotan released his grip and went backwards bouncing slightly on the spot, looseing up a bit more.

[B]Kotan:[/B] Let?s not go overboard on the warm up, we?ll save that for the final.

[B] Ageta:[/B] You seem confident that we?ll make it.

[B] Kotan:[/B] I am. Let?s carry on.

Kotan flew at Ageta and both boys exchanged punches at an awesome speed but both hit nothing but air[/I]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue][I] Kojin began to feel a little tense as he found out it was him who was going to be placed into the first match. It was not like Kojin to break a sweat about an event that hadn't occured, but the energy that was present in the stadium began to weigh a burden upon Kojin's shoulders.
After changing into his uniform converted from his father into some gear, Kojin noticed Nick waiting for him. While Kojin did not want to break Nick's concentration, who stood staring into the air which made his uniform even clearer. The uniform consisted of Navy Blue trousers with a thick black belt tied around the trousers. Kojin also wore a white vest that had an ironed on scanning of a picture of a man. Nick looked up to notice Kojin...[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][B]Nick:[/B]Your father?

[B]Kojin:[/B] Oh, hey Nick. Yes, this is my father.

[B]Nick:[/B] He looks to be a very respectable man.

[B]Kojin:[/B] Heh, yeah, you're right there.

[B]Nick:[/B] Well I hear you're first up in the tournament. You better not lose, I'm looking forward to our bout.

[B]Kojin:[/B] Heh, you won't have to worry... I guess.[/SIZE]

[size=1]The hour of waiting had pasted, it was now time to begin the tournament. The twn finalists were called to the center of the collisium to be introduced to the corwd, which took about fifteen minutes and then were all told to please return to their seats on the side of the floor, all except the first two fighters, Kojin and Ageta. They were told to remain in the center of the floor and to get ready to begin fighting. Nick walked up to Kojin and spoke...

[b] Nick: hey man, you better win...we gotta put on a show for these people.

Kojin: dont worry, we'll face each other.[/b]

Kojin walked back to the center, and Nick to the side. The announcer told the audience the names of the two men, and he ran to the side. At the bell the two men began fighting. The began going at each other in a fierce battle, until...

[b]Nick: What the hell....[/b]

Nick jumped up out of his seat, as did Koten. Kojin and Ageta stoped fighting and looked up aswell. Noone knew what was going on, except these four young men, they knew a great power had just exploded and was heading for the collisium. Seconds later there was a large explosion in the upper deck...[/size]

[I]Kotan flew over to Ageta who was frozen, looking towards the upper deck.[/I]

[B]Kotan:[/B] You feel that?

[B]Ageta:[/B] Of course i can feel it! That power...it's huge!

[B]Kotan:[/B] Can you see anything?

[B]Ageta:[/B] No, he's on the upper deck and i can't see anything from down here and hell to going up there!

[B]Kotan:[/B] Well this power's pure evil, we better start moving people out or this could be a massacre!

[I]The four boys started urgeing the crowd to leave the stadium but no-one would believe them. Everyone thought it was some kind of show or prank. some of the crowd started shouting abuse at the four, one of them even threw the remainder of his hotdog.[/I]

[B]Nick:[/B] Ok they're not listening, what are we going to do?

[B]Kojin:[/B] I don't know

[I]The power above flared violently almost roaring at the bewildered youths. Ageta's usual cocky smirk was now an angry scowl. Deep within him he could feel something bursting free, something that was dying to find out what this incredible power was. The blood pulsing through his veins began to boil. His face was reddening and Kotan noticed it.[/I]

[B]Kotan[/B] Cool it bro, you?re going to blow a fuse!

[B]Ageta:[/B] I?m eager to tangle with whatever it is up there. Something inside me has been upset. I feel a new hunger for conflict.

[B]Nick:[/B] Well from what I?ve sensed none of us has what it takes to face whatever or whoever it is up there.

[B]Kojin:[/B] There?s also there problem of getting these people out.

[B]Ageta:[/B] Forget about moving them, let?s move IT away instead, it would be much easier and quicker!

[B]Nick:[/B] But that puts them at risk

[B]Kotan:[/B] That?s a risk we?re going to have to take!

As Tali went to see what the explosion was she paused and felt the power of the evil surge through her.

"That feels amazing."

Tali looked up to see four boys floating in the air.

"Were is that power coming from."

Tali looked up to see what looked like a dot moving faster and faster toward the collisium.

"What"

[I]Ageta, Kotan, Nick and Kojin all agreed on the idea to draw the power away from the stadium and all blasted off in the same direction as fast as they could. Not one of the boys looked back to see what it was that was chasing them. Suddenly there was a small explosion next to Kojin but it wasn't enough to knock him off course

[B]Kotan:[/B] Kojin! You ok?

[B]Kojin:[/B] *coughing* Yeah I?m fine, I think he's just playing with us.

[B]Ageta:[/B] We need to speed up.

[B]Nick:[/B] Or slow it down.

The smoke from the previous explosion blocked Nick's vision of what was chaseing them, but he threw a large ki orb into the smoke which exploded. The boys increased their speed and suddenly sensed the power being left behind, further and further.

[B]Kojin:[/B] Nice going Nick! It stopped!

[B]Nick:[/B] Didn't you feel the power of that being? I only threw a small powered attack to slow it down. There?s no way an immense power like that could be damaged at all by that. Our only hope is to get as far away from it a poss-

His sentence was cut short. The power jumped from what seemed like miles away and was now in front of them. The four boys stopped in mid air and could do nothing but stare in terror as they all seemed to freeze. There in front of them stood a small pink figure, with white trousers with a belt with a M on the Golden Clasp. The figure just grinned evilly at the four.[/I]

[size=1] The being laughed,as it slowley moved forward towards the boys. They began gliding back in fear as the pink beings smile turned to a frown and and spread his two arms outward. Energy seemed to ravel into the beings hands. And then in a matter of moments the 'thing' hurled the energy at the four boys, exploding at contact, and knocking them back miles, onto the ground. The creature flew over them and laughed as he began traveling at emmese speed to a near-by city. Minutes later there was a giant explosion, which shuke the earth.[/size]