b3atr3d Posted April 11, 2003 Posted April 11, 2003 [COLOR=red][SIZE=1]I made two new banners, cause well, I get bored when my net doesn't work...it's workin' now, but who knows when it'll go out again... [IMG]http://image1ex.villagephotos.com/pubimage.asp?id_=2147528[/IMG] I kind of like it, but you see the red spots? They got all blurry...they usta be these squared kind of shapes...oh well... [IMG]http://image1ex.villagephotos.com/pubimage.asp?id_=2147529[/IMG] How come things always look better in Adobe? :bluesweat Lol...oh well... Please tell me what you think...[/size][/color]
Eve Posted April 11, 2003 Posted April 11, 2003 i think its realy good!!! um...how did u make it? plez tell me! i'v asked eveybody! tell!!!!!!!!
Posthumous Posted April 12, 2003 Posted April 12, 2003 [color=teal][size=1][b]The banners are kinda low quality, but still good.The graphics in it mix nicely. 1st-8/10 2nd-7/10[/b][/size][/color]
Juu Posted April 13, 2003 Posted April 13, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]I actually like the second one better. The first one would've looked much nicer if it had a red tint to it, rather than grey-green. Anyway... 1) 6/10. 2) 8.7/10.[/color] [/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now