Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
lets do this quiz like other ones. I'll ask a question the next person answer it and thens asks a question and so on and so forth.

In the episode "Shattered" what is Ichebs rank in the future time period
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I not got a clue, soz. But can I ask you a qestion?
What is the title of the last ever episode of voyager?

Oh, wait! It's me again, my mum said it was probable a captain or commander.


[color=green]No double-posting, so I combined your two posts into one.
-Endymion[/color]
Guest cloricus
Posted
When this was posted I was going what the heck were you people on about, but after last ep (which was 2 hours late, damn channel nine) I finally found out who Icheb is. Though he had only just found his family. One thing, how does the story get over the age difference between Icheb and Nyomie? (She's 5 and he's 20ish... Age gap there.)

See in Australia the nerds aren't very well provided for, so we get one st ep a week if we're lucky. And there?s nearly always a delay of some type. (I don't dl it off the net either... So I guess part of it's my fault.)

Eps - There...
Posted
I don't no the names, but there Iceh, the boy twins and anthor boy... don't know the names. But can I ask a qestion?

what race is monrogue???
Posted
I think my qeustion was a bit...kinda nothing to do with voager. It was to do with the game for PS2. I'll do anthoer...
On what episode do the crew meet 7 of 9?
Posted
[color=royalblue]It's the episode where they first encouter species 8472, I think it was called.... The Drone isn't it

If I'm right my question is what is the name of the head gardener at Starfleet Acadamey and what was his gift to Janeway[/color]
  • 1 month later...
Posted
The episode is "Scorpion Parts 1 & 2"

Boothby and he gave her a rose


since there is no question active here's one


what is tuvok's security overide code most of the time


[color=green]I know you wanted to bump the thread back to the first page, but double-posting still isn't allowed. I combined your posts into one...
--Manic[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...