Genkai Posted April 17, 2003 Posted April 17, 2003 HJas anyone else had this problem? I did the code(without the spaces between "colr" and the brackets): [color=red ] TEXT [/color ] When I looked in my sig to check that it worked, I found that it hadn't changed color at all, but that there was no code with a mistake or anything to be found... Help..?:D
Semjaza Posted April 17, 2003 Posted April 17, 2003 Check that you don't have another '[color]' tag in there accidently. That's always what messes me up heh.
Desbreko Posted April 18, 2003 Posted April 18, 2003 [color=indigo]Also, don't put spaces between the [color] tags and the text you want to be colored. I think that can mess it up.[/color]
Xra Posted April 18, 2003 Posted April 18, 2003 [color=red]I wonder[/color] Hey seems to be working for me. It's probably just a forgetful thing as mentioned above...unless its different with Enhanced Mode ad you accidently hit it...I wonder..... Wow, what a way to become a member...:o
Guest Zeh Posted April 20, 2003 Posted April 20, 2003 [size=1]Some of the codes i've tried using in the last few days haven't been working either, doesn't really matter, i just changed the font i used. [size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now