Raquel Posted April 18, 2003 Posted April 18, 2003 My first relitivly correct self portrait in a long time. My hair isn't quite that blue. I was listening to depressing music and just did it. It was all black and white at first, then I tweaked it and now it looks like crap. *shruggs* Photoshop and myself don't get along well.
PiroMunkie Posted April 18, 2003 Posted April 18, 2003 [size=1]Having a 56k modem makes things load slow. So, when I saw this much of the image: [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=382924[/img] (image has been scaled down) I thought it was a nude woman from the back, sitting and huddling over her knees with her hair hanging messily down... o_O But then it turned out to be you, lol. It is pretty nice I suppose. fairly two dimensional, but good all the same. It could do without that cross chain thing, though. It just seems to interrupt the picture. It seems incoherant.[/size]
Sara Posted April 18, 2003 Posted April 18, 2003 [size=1]o0 Hehe, that's great.... It's a good picture the way it was intended, as well, heh.[/size]
GinnyLyn Posted April 18, 2003 Posted April 18, 2003 *nods* I like it. Given as it is, it comes across as it should. *is stared at* What???? I like. 8/10.
Raquel Posted April 18, 2003 Author Posted April 18, 2003 Thanks. Yea, Your right Piro. If I ever find the time, I'll post the original. I gotcha Ginny. *talks like that too much for her own good*
Gelgoog Pilot Posted April 19, 2003 Posted April 19, 2003 Very nice I didn't see the whole piture at first then it came to me
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now