Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well, I thought this was a rather different but nice image. Took me a while to get the texture right without making it look stupid, I didnt want it to look too real but real enough to tell what it was. hope you understood that >>;

Anywho, here it is.
Posted
Hmmm... image is allright once again it's a little to small and I'm not quite digging the border, or the typo for a matter of fact. The texture it self looks somewhat "cel-shaded" and reminds me of the textures in the Wind Waker.
Posted
Since when did you start posting again ?

nice to see you again after a while anyway, and as for the font, I wasnt really going for style, just a nice clear font so people can see what its called.
Posted
Ooooooo....I really really really like this--eye pleasing!

What caught my eye at the very first was the white streaks on the left bottom corner--made me think of those money tree glowing spots in Animal Crossing. XD

I also love the whole texture look, making it seem as if the sun's shining through different thicknesses of leaves. Very awesome. I am truly in awe. I am also using this as my desktop image right now. ^^

9.9/1o.
Posted
Wow, thanks ginny, I wasnt sure what people would think, I was expecting all this "its too plain" and so on. Heh, im glad you like it. ^_^

*wonders off all proud-like*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Hittokiri Zero [/i]
[B]Hmmm... image is allright once again it's a little to small and I'm not quite digging the border, or the typo for a matter of fact. The texture it self looks somewhat "cel-shaded" and reminds me of the textures in the Wind Waker. [/B][/QUOTE]
Like Zero, here, I agree that the texture reminds me of Wind Waker in the sense that it looks cel-shaded. Unlike him/her, however, I am really liking the over-all image and the border. The only thing that you could possibly change is the text...but I'm not sure how you would go about making it look better. Other than that, great job! ^_^

My rating: [b]9/10[/b]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...