OtakuBoards

Another banner... rate it, plz.

Ryuujin

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SaiyanPrincessX [/i]
[B]Scan lines seem to be popular. ^_^

I like it. The posistioning of the eye and the shape of the banner itself, thumbs up. That text really has to go though. >.< [/B][/QUOTE]
Lol, [size=1]no use convincing him. :angel:[/size]

But, if you want to keep the text, go ahead. The scan lines do seem to be popular, but it's manditory with this one because without them, the banner is a bit too bright. ^_^

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Syk3 [/i]
[B]Lol, [size=1]no use convincing him. :angel:[/size]
[/B][/QUOTE]

... What's that suppose to mean, huh? I'll remove the text now just because you said that, here you go. Oh and I'll work on the ava and see what comes of it.

.:Edit:. Just a side note on the banner with no text. Ah hem. BORING!! Oh sorry about that.

-.- I was just kidding, don't pay any attention to me. The way you used the font in this situation doesn't look as bad as previous attempts. It's different too, which is good. Keep the font! It looks nice. :)

[size=1]I like the banner OD. My only complaint is the irregular shape of the thing. Non-boxes are too trendy these days, and just I tend to stick with the classics. I don't like the scan lines very much either, but the banner is still very well done.

-Shy[/size]