OtakuBoards

.Hack manga?

Braidless Baka

Heh heh I get first post ^_^
Woohoooo!! *bounces happily*

Sorry, now onto the more pressing issue ^_^

Well, I've been looking around for this with little or no success. There is a .Hack manga hovering around... It's called .Hack//Dusk or it has another Japanese name which evades me at the moment... Which means the same thing, I'll edit if I find it

Anyway, what happens in it? Does anyone know what it's about? I mean, it has something to do with twins winning a contest to use models in "The World" resembling Kite and Black Rose But that's all I know O_o

Oh yeah, and does anyone know anything about the English-language release? Apparently it has one, or so I read somewhere...

Eep, I hope this is okay to go in the .Hack//Sign forum... even thought it's not strictly .Hack//Sign...

[color=green] I've heard of this before, but I didn't know it was a manga. All I could find on it was an anime review and such. Here is the link. [url]http://www.deliriumsrealm.com/delirium/reviews/animeview.asp?ID=44[/url][/color] [color=red]WARNING, this could contain spoilers, I have not read through it yet, so read at your own cost.[/color]

So it's already released eh? *finds it strange it's not more widely publicised* Oh well ^_^, can't find it on amazon.com either which is a little wierd... Any idea who published it? *is off on a hunt*

EDIT: Meep! I just looked at that website Mei, it says there it's a TV show... O_o I'm all confused now! Was the manga made into a TV series? Because that snapshot of the two kids looks REALLY like some manga scans I've seen... *prods people who know to help clear it up* O_o!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Braidless Baka [/i]
[B]
EDIT: Meep! I just looked at that website Mei, it says there it's a TV show... O_o I'm all confused now! Was the manga made into a TV series? Because that snapshot of the two kids looks REALLY like some manga scans I've seen... *prods people who know to help clear it up* O_o! [/B][/QUOTE]

Yep! The .hack manga was made into a TV series, .hack//Tasogare no Udewa Densetsu (.hack//Legend of the Twilight Bracelet). It essentially seems to follow the same basic storyline as the manga.

As for the manga, according to Animenation's news from yesterday, it's been licensed by an unidentifiable manga publisher here in the US. I'm not sure about other countries, though.

• 4 weeks later...