Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
animangademon--

I am sorry you can't watch, it is getting really interesting and exciting... Tony turned Alicia!! and Marlene brought Yuji back from the brink.

Most exciting of all, Alicia finally shut-up!
Posted
Yes, thank you Molletta for updating me..I had a feeling bout Tony, the first episode that had him in it, I had that feeling....Charlie, you are the goddess..*gets down on knees and throws arms down on ground*We're not worthy! We're not worthy! We suck!(Waynes World)
Posted
Alright--I don't know if I can shoulder all this responsibilty...

this is about the last 2 or 3 ep. worth, let's go...

With all the sleepers "gone" (on missions or presumed dead) the high counsil is ready to take on 2nd Earth. As they are still in the verbal part of the altercation, Tony and Alicia radio in. [spoiler]@nd Earth refuses to dock them, and so the Med station takes them, and Tony arrives with a ship full of Blue, they kill the high counsil, and Tony turns the Med station to ram 2nd Earth.[/spoiler] During this time, Marlene and Yuji are trying to return as well. Yuji has had a breakdown and is no longer under the control of his b-cells. They are instructed to board the med station and stop Tony.

Once there, they meet another soldier named Rick who apparantly has a thing for marlene. That really doesn't factor in except he come along to help, but more to protect her. they fight their way to the main computer room, where an altercation with Tony and lots of Blue is inevitable. Tony tries to convince Yuji that he should help him and Yuji tries to convince Tony to come back. [spoiler]Marlene is injured, Alicia is shot, and eventually Yuji shoots Tony. Marlene and Yuji escape, and then 2nd Earth blows up the Med station, with Tony and Alicia inside. There was a big unrealistic explosion, and then fade to black.[/spoiler]

P.S. if you guys can make it to KS, I've got them on tape, cuz I work nights and watch when I get home. :)
Posted
ya blue gender is a cool show but the first time i saw i was totally freaked out cause i wasnt expecting the giant bugs to be attacking everyone, after a while it kinda set in then its starts to get really crazy and violent but it is a pretty well put together anim
Posted
Yeah, I too was lost becuz I started watching on like the 3rd episode so I got freaked out by the bugs..I didn't like Marlene at all, then the farther I got into it, I started to like her
Posted
That's funny because when I started watching it I didn't like Marlene either until much later. I didn't know what to think of the show at first. I kept wanting to think that it was like starship troopers, but later I realised it wasn't anything like it.
Posted
That's exactly what I thought too! It was crazy, but I wanted to keep watching it..It really surprised me when that blue ate that little girl Yuji swoar to protect. After that I couldnt stop watching, but since school started I havent been watching it*tear, tear*
By the way, I just wanted to say thanx everyone for keepin the thread alive*tear, tear* I'm just so proud of my first thread..excuse me, I will go cry now
Posted
has anyone been watchin since [spoiler]the med station blew up with tony and alicia inside[/spoiler]? i think monday will have a new episode, but i dont know if it will be the last one, or just a cliffhanger that will lead to a second season. any thoughts?
Posted
[spoiler]Yuji and Marlene are plottig to go back to earth, and they finally hooked up.[/spoiler] I don't remember what episode is on on monday, but there are at least a couple more, I'm pretty sure.
Posted
Hmm..that would be bad if it were only one season, it would be pointless..I will try and watch it tonight..if I can stay awake, i usually go to bed after Inuyasha, cuz I have to wake up at 6:30am to get ready for school...
Posted
[color=silver][font=times new roman][b]Oh wow...What an most excellent final episode...

It had everything...A really great action scene (between one wicked blue and a buncha incredible looking shrikes) And plenty of drama...

While like most animes it didnt really spell things out as to what it all meant you should be able to pick up on it yourself ;)

While I really need to buy the rest of the volumes because im quite sure CN cut out alot...It was still a great anime for sure :D

But...[spoiler]Who knew such a violent mecha anime was all just about the planet cleansing itself of too much excess to ensure its own survival? puts a new spin on the phrase "Natures a *****" hun? :p [/spoiler][/color][/font][/b]
Posted
[color=green]That Ending was great!!! A little sappy though...;) Yuji is great!!

[spoiler]I loved when all the sleepers went CRAZY and destroyed 2nd earth!!!![/spoiler][/color]
Posted
lol thats my fav part!!!

but i like the whole last epiode the best...i could say that i've liked marlene since i first started watching

but i've only been watching since the 2nd or 3rd episode...but thanks to you guys im a little caught up lol now i gotta buy it!!!

-ladyperson7890
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]*Shudders* I hate this show. I hated it when I got the first volume, and I hated the animation, and I started a thread about it, no one responded, and now all of sudden it comes on CN and everyone loves it. It makes me hate it even more.[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=green]that hilarious, QA. I don't know why. I liked the first episode, and it was redundant for a while, but I really liked the ending, as I already posted. Everyone loves it off CN because it's something new for them. I hate the animation as well, it does nothing for me, but I found the story interesting, [spoiler]the Earth attacking humans for over-populating[/spoiler]. I think people are crazy about it now because CN is one their few, if not only anime outlet at this time.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...