Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I couldn't resist not making one after I say Neph's.^^ This is only one corner of my room though. Of course a few things aren't included in this pic but I just wanted to make it simple. Those are all the reall colors ect in that corner. ^-^
Posted
Great great great ^_^
only thing I dont like is the blurry line where the wall meets the floor.

Other than that its great. Better than mine ¬_¬
Posted
[color=ff00cc] [size=1]ooo~ Cute!! ^-^
I love the bed covers. The blue looks so pretty, and I really like the shading.

10/10.[/color] [/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...