OtakuBoards

'boom!'

LostProphet

[size=1][color=darkblue]Who's it by? The System of a Down song, Boom, which I am yet to hear is supposedly great. The POD song, Boom, however, is a load of poo. I hope you're on about the SOAD one.
Hmm...other Protest songs...try Rage Against The Machine, most of their tracks are protesting about something, and Zac De La Rocha puts it into lyrics much better than Serj Tankien ever could. The key in finding a protesting Rage song, is to look at the title i.e. 'F**k tha Police', 'Township Rebellion' etc.[/color][/size]

System of Down itself has quite a few songs with this sort of message in it. Shouldn't be too hard to find any others.

Othewise, there are countless other political bands... Rage Against the Machine, like mentioned... Propaghandi, Bad Religion (my favorite) and so on.

I can't think of any specific songs though, so I'm no help heh.

[color=ff00cc] [size=1]I love System of a Down. 'Boom' was an interesting video. I liked watching the protests, but they didn't show Korea... u.u (It had a big protest).

The ending was funny, with the cartoons. Though, 'Boom' is definately not my favorite song from System of a Down.[/color] [/size]