Shinobi Posted April 25, 2003 Posted April 25, 2003 Well here it is people, i am pretty proud of this one, and i got the idea from Hittokiri Zero. Thanks man for inspiring me, and actually tried some of your pixel stuff and i think it worked out nice ^_^ i hope you don't mind me using it. Well Rate, Comment and Critique please, thanks ^_^. [URL=http://shinobi.250free.com/GotenksWP.jpg]Here it is: Gotenks[/URL]
Hittokiri Zero Posted April 25, 2003 Posted April 25, 2003 oooh wait man lol, that looks like the exact same symbol I used on one of my sigs -___o. ah I don't care anyway ^_^'. I don't really like that super grid you've got going there though =\.
Semjaza Posted April 25, 2003 Posted April 25, 2003 Did you draw the guy? It looks like something someone would do in Illustrator.
Shinobi Posted April 25, 2003 Author Posted April 25, 2003 Heh, no i didn't draw the image, i wish i could! >_< i got the picture off of a website, i chose it becuase it is very high quality ^_^.
Semjaza Posted April 25, 2003 Posted April 25, 2003 Ah okay heh. I wasn't sure... It kind of looks like someone's first few attempts in Illustrator. Anyway, I do like the wallpaper. I think it's just a bit too blue personally, and I'm also not too fond of the grid.
Mitch Posted April 25, 2003 Posted April 25, 2003 [color=black][size=1][font=rockwell] I really like it. At first glance, I didn't like the grid; of course, though, that changed after looking at it as a whole for awhile. The little gradient blue effect you have going on in the grid makes the grid work for me. And the image itself is pretty nice, the Gotenks one. So I'd say well done; I'm always a sucker for blue.[/color][/size][/font]
Shinobi Posted April 25, 2003 Author Posted April 25, 2003 Thanks Mitch, and thanks people for your comments, all is appreciated :). *runs off to make more blue stuff to sucker Mitch* :p.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now