Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[color=indigo]Well I did Karate for around two years. I did it so I could learn self-defense at first and then it got quite interesting, but at the end of the day I got lazy and didn't enjoy it as much. I wanted to do other things and not exercise, but the main thing that made me quit was having to fight women. I didn;t enjoy that at all and felt very uneasy.

I kind of wanted to reach black belt though because you get to use weapons! :demon: [/color]
Posted
I could have sworn I posted in this topic. o.0

Meh, anyway, I took Tae Kwon Do but stopped because I don't have the time right now. I'll probebly start it up again this summer. I've always been into fighting, which really isn't a good thing. :/ I don't start fights or anything and I've never been in one at school but when I was younger I would beat up my brothers friends sometimes, or at least the ones who annoyed me. -_-; I was a violent child.

I really should get back with Tae Kwon Do. I have so much energy when I get home from school. '.'
Posted
I like fighting, but I won't unless I'm provoked. I think its alright to fight as long as you are doing it to protect yourself, or to protect others

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...