Ask me anything about Yu-Gi-Oh cards

goramathemole

Slifer the Sky Dragon
Group: Divine/Effect
Type: LIGHT
Level:10
Atk: X000
Def: X000
You must offer 3 monsters as a Tribute to summon this monster. As long as Slifer the Sky Dragon remains face up on the field, your opponent cannot set monsters, but he/she can summon them in face-up Defense Position. All monsters summoned by your opponent receive 2000 points of damage. X equals the amount of cards in your hand.

Winged Dragon of Ra
Atk: ????
Def: ????
You must offer 3 monsters as a Tribute to summon this monster. Winged Dragon of Ra's attack and defense are equal to the total amount of attack and defense of the monsters tributed to summon this monster. You may reduce your life points to 1 to add the total amount of life points payed to Winged Dragon of Ra's attack power. You may also pay 1000 life points to destroy any monster on the field.

Obelisk the Tormentor
Atk: 4000
Def: 4000
You must offer 3 monsters as a Tribute to summon this monster. When Obelisk the Tormentor is summoned, you may offer 2 monsters from the field or your hand as a tribute to destroy all monsters on your opponent's side of the field and inflict 4000 points of direct damage to your opponent.

[color=#808080]goramathemole, please read our rules. You've double posted [i]twice[/i] and your post quality is pretty poor.

In addition, it's pretty redundant to create a thread asking people to ask you questions...you should wait until people post a thread with a specific question so that you can answer. Prompting people to ask is generally not the way it's handled. That's not a rule, it's just a general "rule of thumb", I suppose.[/color]

Actually, according to Altron and several other sites that have done research. Traps that designate the gods,like Trap Hole. Can't effect them. Mirror force can but at the end of the turn the god card is returned to the field.