Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I had a blue-clear one but it wasn't working properly so I had to take it back to the store. When I went too the store though they didn't have a replacement GBA and gave me my money back. So in others words I don't have one.
Posted
[color=darkblue]I have an Indigo GBA. I didn't buy Smokey Black because it hadn't arrived in the stores.

Although in future, I might give my Indigo GBA to my little brother, and buy myself a Smokey Black version.[/color]
Posted
i hav got a sort of neo color 1. i think GT Advance is the best game so far out in shops, becoz i've got it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...