BananaRoach Posted April 30, 2003 Posted April 30, 2003 Coulrophobia - Severe fear of clowns. Greek "fear of the one who walks on stilts."
Shinobi Posted April 30, 2003 Posted April 30, 2003 Man....This is **** Hot! I swear by the way, i am gonna have nightmares, lol. Very well done indeed, i love the sketch feeling you got goin' there.
Mitch Posted April 30, 2003 Posted April 30, 2003 [color=black][size=1][font=rockwell] I love it. Especially how twisted it looks. Dark. That's what I like.[/color][/size][/font]
kiddy_phenil Posted April 30, 2003 Posted April 30, 2003 damn.. that's the one i had at my sixth birthday party...
The Majin Posted April 30, 2003 Posted April 30, 2003 There is nothing scarier then a spooky clown nice pic i know im gonna be seeing that clown in my dreams now
Circ Posted May 1, 2003 Posted May 1, 2003 That is one of the most traumatizing things ever. Nice pic, well drew and spooky as hell, though. You should make a serie of those phobia lol.
GinnyLyn Posted May 1, 2003 Posted May 1, 2003 *screams and runs* *from beneath bed* That does it--I'm NEVER coming out again! *bawls pathetically* Yeah, so I have clown-o-phobia. Or Coulrophobia actually. So sue me. Heh, solid 1o/1o. You got everything down, included my childhood fear that's now resurfaced. Go you? O_o;
WW2 Posted May 2, 2003 Posted May 2, 2003 Nice pic, kinda reminds me of Sweet Tooth from Twisted Metal (minus the flaming head).:D I really like the details you put into the eyes. But I don't see why people are so afraid of clowns, all they wanna do is make you laugh.:laugh: Or is that all an evil hoax set up to gain your trust?:shifty:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now