OtakuBoards

wat would be ur dream gundam?

Chibi D.Scythe

:ball: i dont kno is dis has been posted yet if it has sry:ball: :ball: umm i think my gundam would be like DS but blue and black and have shorter reapers. i would have blue neon eyes wit a scar ova 1 of my eyes.(just a lil trade mark-i like to draw on my people)
and other stuff but i dont want to get into details. so tell me ur opinions.:ball: [COLOR=darkblue]times roman[/COLOR] [COLOR=silver]times roman[/COLOR]

Mine would be the Power and Armor of the PHysalis, with the speed and agility of the God. It would probably be painted Olive Drab with a little mixture of desert spray. Weapons would be the atomic bazooka for shure, Two beamsabers, and a twin chaingun in one hand.

The battle set up would be atomic bazooka on right shoulder and hand with the twin chainguns in the left. Oh and Physalis blast shield would be mounted on the twin chainguns.

sweet ideas but mine would be this gundam from the fan fic im writeing its called shenlong 2 (real creative huh) it has two beam katanas , bow with lasar lip arrows , little grenaids like the zaku has and a head from the xi gundam and shoulders like the penelope gundam , they make it look like a samuri if any one can help me out with how to post a pic of it , i would forever b in your debt.

o yea this is mai other 1
Pilot Name:Kaiu-Shin
Gundam Name:Katana
Colors:Platinum,Black,and Navy Blue
Main Weapon:Long Beam Sword(like sephiroths sword but a beam 1)
Stuff:Jet pack,Stealth,mini guns,Flexability,Angel Wings (Like Wing-Zero),Rocket Lauchers.
Really its Heavyarms and Wing Zero Mixed. Kinda ......:laugh:

My perfect gundam would be like the wing gundam but instead of a bird mode it would have a wolf mode.:devil: When it would be in the gundam mode the head of the wolf would be a beam cannon/something to crush things with. The only other weapon would be a double-sided beam saber. It would have wings like Zero costom.:devil::D

Ps I think u all should know this is the first time I have done this:rolleyes:

• 1 month later...
A gundam of my choice

Its Specifications:

Its Classification: mobile suit
Model number: XXXG-2010
Head height: 20 meters
Dry weight: 5.0 tons
Armor materials: Gundanium alloy
Armament: twin beam trident x 1 ,flamethrower x 8, beam cannon x 4, buster shield x 5, twin buster rifle x 9, beam saber x 4, machine cannon x 20 and micro missile x 48.

Now this would be a hell of a gundam in my opinion.

(P.S. Deathscythe Hell is one of a kind!!!)

:smirk: :demon: :mrt: :naughty: :therock: Peace!!!:therock: :mrt: :naughty: :demon: :smirk:

Mine'd be a mix. Basically Wing Zero (with all it's weapons), with Epyon's heat rod and beam sword, chest mounted gatlinks and missiles like the Heavyarms, armour like the Sandrock's, the stealth stuff that the Deathscythe Hell has and two dragon fangs like the Altron.... probably won't all fit in one Gundam.... :D