Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Looks good honestly. Nice choice for a picture.

I, personally, have never been into the style where you basically blow up the main image, make it monochrome and stick it in the background. It always seems so repetitive. That's my only problem with this.
Posted
I dont really like Feya.... of course iv never watched cowboy bebop XP. I think over all its really good, i take it that it was colored in with photo shop or something.
Posted
Now, now, the technique's all right--I've done it before with my hand drawn stuff.

I guess what I would like to see is a shadow for [strike]Freya[/strike] Faye against the background, or text that jumps out at you. Not both, mind, just one or the other.

Rating pending.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...