OtakuBoards

Mistyness

Queen Asuka

[color=hotpink][size=1]Heh, bet you guys didn't know I was a Pokemon fan. ;)

ANYWHO, I know that on the show, Misty has three older sisters...and their names have left me as of this moment...Daisy is the oldest though...and I was wondering....Do they have a last name? I was thinking about that in the shower this morning and it really baffled me...Heh.[/color][/size]

[color=indigo]*tries very hard to keep thoughts of QA taking a shower out of my head* Naughty thoughts, bad, bad, bad! :worried:

Ahem, yes, um, well. . . . I've seen most of the first season, and I don't remember Misty's last name ever being mentioned. Maybe it tells what it is in one of the later seasons, though?

And by the way, happy birthday. :)[/color]

Guest Crimson Spider
The lovely Queen Asuka a pokemon fan? That does suprise me.

Anyway, Misty's last name is Waters and her sisters names are Daisy, Lily, and Violet.

That would have made a good quiz.

Guest visser 3
When does it say that in the show? I was just wondering cause i dont remember that eing mentioned.

Guest Crimson Spider
I remeber the sisters names being mentioned. I just don't remember Waters being metioned. I think I got that off the same sight as I did Delia.

[color=royalblue]Aye. Misty or Brock's last name was never mentioned in any of the episodes or movies. In English, anyway. More than likely what you found was someone assuming that her last name is Waters, or they translated it from some source in the Japanese anime or manga. *shrugs* We won't know unless somebody actually interviews Tajiri-san and asks him, I guess.[/color]

Guest visser 3
Thats true but where do we get waters. I know this is off topic but what is brocks last name.

Guest Crimson Spider
I don't remember where the name "Waters" came from. It just poped and stuck itself in my head. I don't know what brocks last name is either.

Guest visser 3
Oh well thats to bad.We will never know what his last name is.Also what is prof. Oaks last name

Guest Crimson Spider
Professor Oaks full name is Samual Oak or I think that is how it is spelled.

EDIT: Man is it tough to do stuff without a mouse...

Anyway, I just did an internet search for the direct phrase Misty waters, and including the word pokemon. There were several sites but my computer is being stupid and refusing to load them.

I beleve that brocks last name is Block but I'm not sure.

• 3 weeks later...
Actually it is Waters. And it IS on the show. The newest season (master quest). Ash has all 8 Johto badges. An epi where they find a boy who loves the Waters Sisters show. Misty says shes also a Waters sister etc etc....really good episode!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Bandit Joeykuba [/i]
[B]I always thought that Misty's last name was 'Waterflower', seeing how the episode where Ash battles Misty for the cascade badge is called 'The Waterflowers of Cerulean City'. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=hotpink][size=1]That's what I was trying to remember, but of course, it all leaves your mind in time...*sighs*

Waters sounds like it would make sense, obviously, and I think Waterflowers was just what they were called when they performed. Sort of like a show name. I can't think of an example, but you know what I mean. ^_^;[/color][/size]