BondFanatic Posted September 14, 2001 Author Posted September 14, 2001 Here it is with its Rapid Fire Twin Buster Rifle.
BondFanatic Posted September 14, 2001 Author Posted September 14, 2001 Last, but not least, here it is with the Beamspear.
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 dam man howd u do that??? but i have the blueprints of the gundams thats some intese sh!t right there
Single H Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 [SIZE=4]Everybody just loves Deathscyth.[/SIZE]
No-Name Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 actually, thats not deathscythe, thats "deathblade" which he made up. all u need is a good image shop, then its pretty easy.
Single H Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 They do look alike, don't they? So my point stands tall, higher than the WTC in NY. (I hope I didn't offended anydody!)
Seifer Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 I dont really like Deathscythe. the only Gundam Wing gundam I like is the Nataku. It is sweet.
Guest Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 That pic of the gundam looks like DeathScytheHell and X Wing together....
Shinigami Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 hey Ice Dragon v2 changing and morphing together two gundams is easy. just go to some site with the Gundams you want, cut & paste some weapons, add some color, and Presto! there is your new Gundam. [SIZE=1]just dont come back telling me that i was wrong.[/SIZE] :laugh:
Yuri Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 I can make it 3d you want me to it may take a while I have to get the disk back
Break Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 [SIZE=1]You've posted them like three times already... But I guess they're good... (fraud :smirk: fraud)![/SIZE]
Kaneda Posted October 18, 2001 Posted October 18, 2001 amazing pics!!!! what software did you use?! how long did it take you? brilliant pics!!!!!!!!!
BondFanatic Posted October 18, 2001 Author Posted October 18, 2001 I didn't actually do them. A friend of mine from the Gundamwatch boards has photoshop, which allows you to combine multiple images. I requested it and he delivered. He combined the torso and legs of Wing Zero with the head and active cloak of D-Scythe Hell. Then for a finishing touch, he added Shenlong's arms, each with a dragon fang.
Justin Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 I'm not a fan of DeathScythe either. I used to be and I still like its pilot, I just don't like it anymore... -Justin
Axel--Ignition Posted October 26, 2001 Posted October 26, 2001 that looks like the stuff i see at [url]www.gundamproject.com[/url]
Soccer 4 Life Posted October 26, 2001 Posted October 26, 2001 I really like your pics they are pretty neat!! Congrats!!! :demon: :smirk: :naughty: :mrt: Peace!!!:naughty: :demon: :mrt: :smirk:
EsKaPhLoN3 Posted October 26, 2001 Posted October 26, 2001 that is some tight sh*t, that looks da bomb, but the legs look big but it is sti!! CooL
BondFanatic Posted November 23, 2001 Author Posted November 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud Strife00 [/i] [B]that looks like the stuff i see at [url]www.gundamproject.com[/url] [/B][/QUOTE] You go to GP? Cool, so do I! They look like it because he got the images from there. Yes, he did have Mark's permission.
Sailor Meike Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 Wow, you did that good. It really looks very nice. ^-^
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now