Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]Heh, you have a blinkie tag...I haven't seen one of those for a long time... *ponders making one*

I like it. The coloring is very good...niice.[/size]
Posted
[color=ff00cc] [size=1]Awww... It's sooooo cute!!! ^_____________^
It reminds me of the cave troll in LoTR! ^ .^~!

*huggles it*

10/10.[/color] [/size]
Posted
Thats pretty good. I especially like how you made the hairy texture that covers the monster.:D

On a scale of 1 to 10, I give it a 9.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Juuthena [/i]
[B][color=ff00cc] [size=1]Awww... It's sooooo cute!!! .[/color] [/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]You boggle my mind, Juu.[/SIZE]
Posted
It IS cute, in a giant, hairy beast with a bad overbite kinda way. ^^

LOVE the textures--too cool. (Must...learn...how to...do that.)
And your shadows only add to it. I can find nothing wrong with this one.

1o/1o.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...