OtakuBoards

girl problems again

Guest visser 3

Guest visser 3
Ok I'm in love with this girl Anna and she doesnt know. How do I tell her how i feel because I'm able to tell other people. Then i also found out she likes this kid Noah and he happens to be my friend what do i do. Also please dont spam in this thread , please.

Hmmmmm, well does your friend Noah like her? (If he likes her just 'cuz she's hot, I don't think it counts) If he doesn't, just talk to her and ask her if she likes you, and she would be your girlfriend. If he does like her, than you should wait till they break up... Oh, and my advice almost always goes unnoticed, probably 'cuz its so crappy... Hope I helped :)

Well... I figure you've gotta tell her - you'll never know if you don't try. And if she likes Noah, does he like her back? If not, what've you got to lose (apart from your pride? ^_^) I say go for it - if nothing else you'll not kill yourself wondering "what if!?"

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Semjaza Azazel [/i]
[B]You could always consult the 20 other threads that sound just like this for information. [/B][/QUOTE]

Survey says.... NUMBER ONE ANSWER! WOOOOO Are you gonna play or pass? lol.

To make it simple, and I'm closing this thread because there's 800 more of them here, you can either tell her or start becoming more aquainted with your hand every night. That's pretty much you're only options. How you tell her is up to you. I would suggest the romantic way, but then if she doesn't feel the same you're gonna be more hurt.... so like... so the conventional way.

Write a note that says "Do you like me? circle yes or no"