OtakuBoards

Paintballing

Guest Anakin Solo

Guest Anakin Solo
Anyone here paintball? I do, and I love it. I love to shoot people. ^_^;; Though...I am not the greatest, I find myself pretty good. I use a Rebel Bottom line. Good gone, thought I need some money to make it look cool. lol. I think it is too plain. So anyone here paintball? And if so what kind of gun?

I myself have never been paintballing, but my two brothers have. They use to play at my neighbors house. My neighbor built a huge paintball field out in the woods, complete with forts, towers, and everything. It was all pretty cool.

As for the guns the only ones I could remember are an old, black, Stingray (don't know what model), and a crappy, grey, Talon.

Man, I love paintballing. Unfortunatly, I dont go nearly as much as I'd like to. I'm usually a run and gun type of guy, using gurella tactics, usually sending any new guy on the team out as a decoy, than ambushing anyone who trys to take him/her (yes, there are female paintballers, and some damn good ones at that) out. I use a Syder that I was given for my birthday a year or two ago. I know I could probobly get a better one, but I like it. However, my cousin, whos a paintball nut, and amazing sniper, as a Tippman custom stealth, which looks something like this:
[img]http://store6.yimg.com/I/xtremepaintball_1739_17775078[/i]
Thou his is camo.

Paintball!!!!! Hell yeah, that's why I haven't been here as much. I got over 1000 dollars worth of equipment and my favorite gun the Black Magic Autococker. I'm not in tournaments this year so that I can focus more on school but I sometimes work at the paintball fields on the weekends.

One more thing, CAMO sucks!!! It's only for newbies just like sniper guns, but the newbies will eventually find that out.

Dude, its urban camo. Its not like anyone thinks having their gun camo colored will actually help, it's just for the look.

Personally, I have to agree with the whole snipers suck, only because I hate getting picked off by them. Some guys, like my cousin, can just camp out and pick off people from really far distances, especially since the Tippman custom is the farthest shooting gun on the market.

And zidane, whats your paintball feild like? I usualy play in an old abandoned warehouse that was turned into a paintball arena, as the closest feild is around twise the distance from my house. The warehouse is huge, and there are multiple levels, which is pretty sweet, but nowhere near as huge as some of the feilds I've heard of.

My dad has a paintball gun in his shed. Not sure if he's supposed to have it there or not, though he has this permit thing in his wallet. Last time I seen him use it, it went pretty far and splattered pretty big. :drunk:

He leaves it in the shed cupboard locked up, so..

I don't need a permit to have a paintball gun.

Tipman customs aren't the farthest shooting guns without a flatline barrel system but they are no where near as accurate as mine.
My field has 7 different fields. 3 woods, 1 is dirt mounds, 1 is corrugated pipes, 1 is x-ball(a new kind of airball), and another 5-man airball field. It's pretty cool.

Guest Anakin Solo
Dude...it doesn't hurt....maybe just a sting for when it first hits. Then nothing. Nothing to be scared about.

The first time I was hit by a paintball, it was a practise shot for me. So I stood still, and then got hit right in the chest. I collapsed on impact. lol

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anakin Solo [/i]
[B]The first time I was hit by a paintball, it was a practise shot for me. So I stood still, and then got hit right in the chest. I collapsed on impact. lol [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh yeah, that makes me want to go out and shoot myself with a paintball gun right away.

I would like to play it, but it's too expensive and I don't know anythign about it right now... If I was to play it I'd want to be some sort of sniper. I dunno if thats even possible in paintball... I'd like to do it though...

Guest Anakin Solo
I collapsed on purpose. But yeah you can be a sniper. Just have to get a barrel(silenced would be good) and buy a scope. Sniping would be kind of fun. But I dont have the money right now to upgrade my gun.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anakin Solo [/i]
[B]I collapsed on purpose. But yeah you can be a sniper. Just have to get a barrel(silenced would be good) and buy a scope. Sniping would be kind of fun. But I dont have the money right now to upgrade my gun. [/B][/QUOTE]

Get a scope!!!:laugh: That's stupid. Paintball guns aren't accurate, the scope will break, and you don't have that kind of time to look through it. No offense to anyone but you will only want that kind of gun before and when you are just starting paintball. Trust me.

Guest Anakin Solo
Get yourself a longer barrel and it will be more accurate than if you have a smaller barrel. ;)

I paintball! i own my own Gun and gloves! My first game i never got shot! but i shot someone in the back and they jumped like someone scared them. that was funny. i not going as often as i used to, but i think im going to be more active from now on. Im a good sniper too!