Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=skyblue]Here's one of my other characters from the book I'm writing (the same book that Elëgaith the drow mage is from). I don't really like the way I drew his body but it was an experiment to see if I could draw muscles. His legs are too small for his body...-_-

Anyways this is Alâric who was to be joined with Shayleigh before she went to work for Elëgaith...enjoy!^^;;[/color]
Posted
[COLOR=hotpink]I really like it, but his adorable face doesn't suit that body. I really like it! You are a great artist and have lots of talent showing.[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...