SaiyanPrincessX Posted May 4, 2003 Posted May 4, 2003 I drew this earlier today, then darkened the lines a bit in PSP7. Its the first Naruto pic I've ever drawn.
WW2 Posted May 4, 2003 Posted May 4, 2003 I'm a big fan of Naruto, and you turned out a real good pic of the oddball ninja in training. Maybe you could try coloring it next. I give it a 9.5 out of 10.:D
Posthumous Posted May 5, 2003 Posted May 5, 2003 [size=1]*screams like a little girl*....sorry about that...It's GREAT... I am a HUGE fan of Naruto... a bajillion/some number(10/10)[/size]
Sara Posted May 5, 2003 Posted May 5, 2003 [size=1]*points* Color. Now. Sorry, but it's just screaming to be colorified, heh. Nice lines. I don't know the character, but I like the picture. ^_^ He looks mischievous, or something, heh.[/size]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted May 6, 2003 Author Posted May 6, 2003 Heres the original, before I darkend the lines I mean. Someone didn't think I drew it because the lines seem so dark so yah, heres meh original. Thank you everyone. I will color it. I drew two more Naruto pictures today, colored one. I'll post them tomarrow.
Syn Posted May 6, 2003 Posted May 6, 2003 10/10 ^_^ Cant say much else other than that. Meh loves it ^_^
SaiyanPrincessX Posted May 6, 2003 Author Posted May 6, 2003 Why thank you Neph.^^ Here is the colored one. [IMG]http://images.deviantart.com/large/indyart/anime/Naruto_in_color.jpg[/IMG] Another black and white. [IMG]http://images.deviantart.com/large/indyart/anime/Naruto_black_and_white.jpg[/IMG]
Shinkoru Posted May 6, 2003 Posted May 6, 2003 *claps* I like i like! A lot! :) Great job! 10/10!! You really should color the second one too. Its begging for it. :)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now