Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This is a sort of variation to the recent RPG based RPGs. Heres the basic story.

[I]A mysterious force has brought together many different universes of RPGs. Drawing from the worlds of Final Fantasy, to Star Ocean, to Pokemon. This mysterious force has thrown the many worlds into chaos. With all of the major citys off each world thrown together on one planet, no body can make sence of anyhting. Our goal is to somehow reverse what has happened to the many worlds and turn everything back to normal.[/I]

Now that you have the basic storyline, all you need to do is choose a character from any RPG you want. And I mean Any.

I will choose Dias Flac of Star Ocean 2. If anyone needs any info about who he is, just ask and I will gladly post it.
Posted
Is it ok if I make up someone?
Name: Tina
Description: She is from a unknown dimention and has incredible powers. Although she looks weak, she has the power to do almost anything. She was sent to sort out the RPG mess by the Immortals.

Um... yeah.
Posted
[IMG]http://y2dave.subportal.com/games/anime/magic_knight/pic1.html [/IMG]

siren but with blue hair in a braid,black baggy pants,blue tank top




faerin but with silver crest and claws

[IMG]http://www.drakkan.com/dragons/images/bluedragons/blueflysword.gif[/IMG]
Posted
Magic Characters!! Try the little boy in Star Ocean 2: The Second Story. His weapon was a book. He cast spells. Or Dart from Legend Of Dragoon(use the Divine Dragon).
Posted
Dbzman: Hmmmm...

[COLOR=red]Starts screaming and suddenly, Gohan in the Cell Games pops outta his @ss[/COLOR]

Gohan: I'll help save the RPGs! :D

Dbzman: Ohhhh man, that hurts! Remind me never to do it again...I don't think I'll be able to sit down for a week!
Posted
[URL=http://www.afn.org/~afn17933/star-ocean/characters/dias.html]Here is a complete profile of Dias.[/URL]

And we'll start either when we get 1 more person, or by monday.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...