Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Dbz,Db,Dbgt REalization!


Recommended Posts

Posted
IF you were a Z charachter what would your name be?
And if you found the dragonballs what wishes would you make??
:flaming:Remeber
Posted
Hmmmmm. If i were a Z fighter I'd be.....Gogetta or Gogetto (suttin like that). I'm power Hungry. And my wish is to uh Wish i'd spell Pikkon right!lol
Posted
Lets see now My other wish is to be Filthy rich and Have beautiful BAbes...................................
Sheesh you'd wish these Guys Would lightin up a little
Posted
I'm already a Super saya-jin 4 soi dot know what to wish for. Hmmm. I wish i was sexy. My name isnt Pikkon ima change it to Majin Vegita4.
I wish i could see android 18's:eek: forget about what i said

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...