Shinkoru Posted May 9, 2003 Posted May 9, 2003 I have a BIGG problem. I try installing more fonts on my comp, I take the true type files and put them in front's but then i open paint and none open! Can anyone help me please?!?!?
Phantom Posted May 9, 2003 Posted May 9, 2003 Try looking at the WINDOWS-->FONTS folder once you put the .ttf file in there. It fully installs them and recognizes them. Danni, why didnt you just ask me.
Vegitto4 Posted May 9, 2003 Posted May 9, 2003 yeh, mystic is right, but since i dont use paint, i dont know. they appear in photoshop after i install them.
Sara Posted May 9, 2003 Posted May 9, 2003 [size=1]Does anyone knows how to do that on a Mac? [Is it even possible? o0][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now