Shinkoru Posted May 9, 2003 Posted May 9, 2003 One of my best drawings Yett. Deedlit The High Elf from Record of Lodoss War. Also shown in my banner. Tell me what you think, please comment I worked so hard on it.
Juu Posted May 9, 2003 Posted May 9, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]Wow!!! That's awesome, Danni!!! It looks twice as good with the coloring. ^^ I love the shading with the colors, too. I just can't seem to do that without making this huge dark mark with the lighter shadings. xx; *hands you a biiig cookie* 10/10.[/color] [/size]
Shinkoru Posted May 9, 2003 Author Posted May 9, 2003 *eats the cookie* thank you *bows* I only did it 4 you. I wasn;t gonna bother but I remberd I promised you soo.. hehe ^_^
Heavyblade Posted May 9, 2003 Posted May 9, 2003 That's really good and I love the skin color. And those eyes... *falls into trance* neways that's great. 9/10
eleanor Posted May 9, 2003 Posted May 9, 2003 Really nice! The only critism I have is with the eyes. The color seems to ooze out and fill up everything, and I don't think it looks right.... Or maybe it's just me. 9/10
Shinkoru Posted May 10, 2003 Author Posted May 10, 2003 I htought so to but I was only doing what I saw, Its from the second series, cronicles of the heroic knight, Deed just don't look right in that series.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now