eleanor Posted May 9, 2003 Posted May 9, 2003 Here you go- [IMG]http://mywebpage.netscape.com/maladjusted161/kaworu.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://mywebpage.netscape.com/maladjusted161/zelda.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://mywebpage.netscape.com/maladjusted161/ryuichi.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://mywebpage.netscape.com/maladjusted161/linkcloud.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://mywebpage.netscape.com/maladjusted161/girlflower.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://mywebpage.netscape.com/maladjusted161/bakuramalik.jpg[/IMG] Hm, yeah, the last one is extremely random and wierd... I couldn't color the skin because I didn't have a skin-colored marker. In fact, I only had eight markers, and that's why some of the coloring is messed up.
Shinkoru Posted May 9, 2003 Posted May 9, 2003 OH WOW! The first one is definatly 10/10!! *claps, bows* I like #2 best, the blue ink of the elf.. amazing, but #1 is breath taking! I love the others as well #2 10/10 #3 9/10, #4 8/10, #5 8/10, #6 8/10 .. *claps more* Verry nice and the pic you enterd in the Imignation contest, 10/10 definatly.!! ^_^
Eve Posted May 9, 2003 Posted May 9, 2003 WOW (!.!) I really like them. I like the 5th one the best,and if you ask me they would win any contest
eleanor Posted May 9, 2003 Author Posted May 9, 2003 Wow, you really like it that much? O__o. Well, thankies!
Shinkoru Posted May 9, 2003 Posted May 9, 2003 *looks at Eve, wondering y her name is Eve... lol big thign with me, but prolly for BIG diff reason, Eve, me, means Manatsu No Eve. Daughter of Darkness, in japanese. But Yes we really like it THAT much. ^_^
Heavyblade Posted May 9, 2003 Posted May 9, 2003 I think they're all wonderfull and I'm quite jealous. I just think the one with the rose's face is kinda funky and so is Link's but other than that they all get a 10/10 ! *Hugs the first one*
DarK DeatH Posted May 10, 2003 Posted May 10, 2003 I like your drawings... Got some nice style there ^_^
Kwai Posted May 11, 2003 Posted May 11, 2003 People on this forum draws too good :bawl: 9.5/10 overall :p:
Guest A.k Posted May 11, 2003 Posted May 11, 2003 i think they're good but you should have coloured them in pencil crayons-it would have looks much better, i hate feltips! :flaming:
eleanor Posted May 12, 2003 Author Posted May 12, 2003 Pencil crayons? O__o Or do you mean colored pencils? I like markers better for some reason.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now