Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Here you go-

[IMG]http://mywebpage.netscape.com/maladjusted161/kaworu.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://mywebpage.netscape.com/maladjusted161/zelda.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://mywebpage.netscape.com/maladjusted161/ryuichi.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://mywebpage.netscape.com/maladjusted161/linkcloud.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://mywebpage.netscape.com/maladjusted161/girlflower.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://mywebpage.netscape.com/maladjusted161/bakuramalik.jpg[/IMG]

Hm, yeah, the last one is extremely random and wierd...

I couldn't color the skin because I didn't have a skin-colored marker. In fact, I only had eight markers, and that's why some of the coloring is messed up.
Posted
OH WOW! The first one is definatly 10/10!! *claps, bows* I like #2 best, the blue ink of the elf.. amazing, but #1 is breath taking! I love the others as well #2 10/10 #3 9/10, #4 8/10, #5 8/10, #6 8/10 .. *claps more* Verry nice and the pic you enterd in the Imignation contest, 10/10 definatly.!! ^_^
Posted
WOW (!.!)
I really like them. I like the
5th one the best,and
if you ask me they would win any contest
Posted
*looks at Eve, wondering y her name is Eve... lol big thign with me, but prolly for BIG diff reason, Eve, me, means Manatsu No Eve. Daughter of Darkness, in japanese. But Yes we really like it THAT much. ^_^
Posted
I think they're all wonderfull and I'm quite jealous. I just think the one with the rose's face is kinda funky and so is Link's but other than that they all get a 10/10 ! *Hugs the first one*
Posted
i think they're good but you should have coloured them in pencil crayons-it would have looks much better, i hate feltips! :flaming:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...