OtakuBoards

AF? oy...

Darkblaze

Ya know, I still haven't figured out why people think that there ever was going to be a Dragonball AF. The makers said they weren't going to and even if someone else was going to make one it realy wouldn't make sense. Dragonball GT realy bombed in Japan because it wasn't ever made as a manga. I have friends that swear it is out in Japan but I can't figure out where they got the idea. Can anyone tell me where this AF crud came from?

[size=1][color=darkblue] Check this thread out[url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13660] Here.[/url] TN has already answered all your questions, including where the AF crud came from. It is probably the best piece of AF literature you'll ever read.[/size][/color]

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Oh my god... there's a topic, on the main DB page none-the-less... clearly written, which states [b]DragonBall AF[/b]/Vertigo.... what about that do you not understand?

I didn't make the topic for nothing... lol. [/B][/QUOTE]

^_^ Your good intentions ended in vain TN. Allow me please, Ok for the Umpteenth time, Dragon Ball Vertigo, Dragon Ball XY, Dragon Ball AF, do not exist! They are fan made mangas, Dragon Ball AF in paticular is a fan made manga done by and here is the keyword here Fans! Basically the comic introduces outlandish returns of Freezer aka Frieza and other characters. It Also Introduces Super Saiyan 4 Gohan and SSJ5 Goku, and the stories in these comics are utter crap not to meantion the drawing style is horrible.

So that's where the origins of those things came from, fan made mangas in Japan. Case Close...