Patronus Posted May 11, 2003 Author Posted May 11, 2003 [color=darkblue][size=1]Ok, so now all we need are Storm and Colossus. Anyone up for them? -Logan[/size][/color]
Spikey Posted May 11, 2003 Posted May 11, 2003 [COLOR=darkblue]Name: I have no Idea X-Name: Collususs Mutant Ability: Can turn into metal. Children: None Good or Bad: Good[/Color] [IMG]http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:E59NrJpPDI8C:[url]www.bobmcleod.com/colossus.gif[/url][/IMG]
Doukeshi Posted May 11, 2003 Posted May 11, 2003 at the risk of being disliked for correcting...since I'm only trying to be helpful and you can find it anywhere if you just look on google. Colussus' name is Piotr Nikoleivitch Rasputin (try saying that fast when ur drunk)
Braidless Baka Posted May 11, 2003 Posted May 11, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Logan [/i] [B][color=darkblue][size=1]Baka, you're evil. ~_^.[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Oh, why thank you!!! ^_^ [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by doukeshi03 [/i] [B]*laughs* Nah, Baka's not evil...merely misguided[/B][/QUOTE] Doukeshi... I hate you :p *fwaps* *runs off to be evil, happy that her amazing powers of pestering got us a Colossus!!!* :laugh: :devil: :laugh:
Patronus Posted May 11, 2003 Author Posted May 11, 2003 [color=darkblue][size=1]Ok, I really want to get this going. So, I am going to play Storm. If anyone comes along and wants to be her, I'll give them the part. Here we go..... Name: Orora Munroe X name: Storm Mutant Ability: Able to sense and control weather patterns. Children: None comfirmed Good or Bad: Good -Logan[/size][/color]
Ellerby Posted May 12, 2003 Posted May 12, 2003 I know you didn't include him but do you think I could be Spyke? Or maybe you excluded him on purpose...I dunno, I'm just eager to join...
Juu Posted May 12, 2003 Posted May 12, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Logan [/i] [B]Her name is Orora Munroe, BTW [/B][/QUOTE] [color=ff00cc] [size=1]Wasn't it Ororo? That's what it said at the movie site... o.o;[/color] [/size]
Shikaku Kitoku Posted May 12, 2003 Posted May 12, 2003 OOC: Hmm...This is a good idea...question though...can I be Nate Grey? PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE!? I'll just post up his info, and the info for another and if I can't be Nate, I'll Delete his stuff. [B]Name:[/B] Nathan Grey [B]X-name:[/B] X-Man [B]Mutant Ability:[/B] Telekinesis, Telepathy [B]Children:[/B] None [B]Good/Bad:[/B] Good ---- [B]Name:[/B] Warren Worthington III [B]X-name:[/B] Archangel [B]Mutant Abilities:[/B] Warren can fly due to his metal wings since his were ripped off by Apocolypse, he can also shoot metal "feather darts" if you wanna call them that, at will. [B]Children:[/B] None I believe [B]Good/Bad:[/B] Good ------ Ok? Ok
Patronus Posted May 12, 2003 Author Posted May 12, 2003 I left Spyke out for a reason. I wanted to be as far as I could from the cartoon. Draguul, we'll see. A little later, they might play a part.
Patronus Posted May 16, 2003 Author Posted May 16, 2003 Sorry for the double post, but this is to get your attention. There is a new thread concerning the RPG. Go there from now on.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now