SaiyanPrincessX Posted May 10, 2003 Posted May 10, 2003 Heres a simple lil graphic I just made. Please rate.
KittyLynn Posted May 10, 2003 Posted May 10, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DarK DeatH [/i] [B]Very nice, but very hard to read also... [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=deeppink]The text? How is that bold text hard to read?Anyways, SPX I love it. It is very clean and simple but I think it is pretty in pink! ^^[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Juu Posted May 11, 2003 Posted May 11, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]Your graphics are always neat. ^^ I like the clean and simple-ness of it, though the right looks a litty bit... empty... Anywho... 9/10. ^^[/color] [/size]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted May 11, 2003 Author Posted May 11, 2003 Yeah I wanted it simple and clean. The right is empty but thats what makes it so simple. o.o' Heres something I made for Shy. I didn't want to post a completely new thread for it so yeah..
Shy Posted May 11, 2003 Posted May 11, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SaiyanPrincessX [/i] [B]Yeah I wanted it simple and clean. The right is empty but thats what makes it so simple. o.o' Heres something I made for Shy. I didn't want to post a completely new thread for it so yeah.. [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1]I'm honored. This is a really great birthday present, and I think that you did an excellent job with the banner. If it weren't Mimi Awareness Week I would definitely put it in my sig. Thanks again, I'll be sure to remember this once [i]your[/i] birthday rolls around. -Shy[/size] :)
Juu Posted May 11, 2003 Posted May 11, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]That's so cute!!! ^_____^ Shy, you should ask Semji to put that in the 'ShyGuy Lovers Site'! I love those shyguys with the spears! *huggles them* Happy Early Birthday, btw! :wave:[/color] [/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now