Jump to content
OtakuBoards

MGS 3 Trailer!


Recommended Posts

Guest Naruto
Posted
I saw it on a site and thought that you guys would wanna see it. Now, is it true or a hoax? Whats all of your thoughts on this?

Oh yea, the link is [url]http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/metalgearsolid3/media.html[/url]
Posted
I'm surprised they put it up... Especially considering Sony has gone after the people that originally ripped it and posted it on sites. It's from some Sony E3 DVD apparently, and wasn't supposed to be seen as of yet.

Oh well.
Posted
[size=1][color=blue]According to IGN this film was origionally posted on a Chinise server by a German male calling himself Deap Throat(Metal Gear Solid Reference) apperently it was not the whole video only a small piece of the whole video which will be shown at the E3 on the 13th. After seeing this I cant wait to see the rest.[/size][/color]
Posted
The entire trailer thing is supposedly like 8 minutes long. I don't know if that's true or what, but we'll see I guess.

I haven't seen any actual shots of it around really. There are some at the Gaming-Age forums... but the video itself is only like 2.5 MBs for a rather long video (considering the file size), so it's not hard to get for anyone.

I sent it to Syk3 on 56k a few days ago with no troubles.
Posted
there are some pictures [URL=http://24.42.250.88/game050903j.htm]here.[/URL] and you can also download the video there!:tasty:
Posted
als there is somekind of count down konami is doing for the game starting tomarrow [URL]http://www.konamijpn.com/countdown/count.php[/URL]
i dont know whats going to happen but i guess well find out

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...