Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
ouch, sorry for yaz, man
whenever my parents ground me from the comp, I get on anyways, and they don't care:D
*ahem* of course I'm prolly not helping you out, so I'll shut up now:o
Posted
You can't really call your parents retards until they ground ou from something before you go to bed and then unground you after you wake up... my parents did that once, for what I dont know.. but whatever it was I couldnt play nintendo that whole time while I was sleeping... [sarcasm] darn! [/sarcasm] :rolleyes:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]Man, that is tough... [/B][/QUOTE]

:eek:

I couldn't go without my Computer or Internet that long. I'd go crazy...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

:eek:

I couldn't go without my Computer or Internet that long. I'd go crazy... [/B][/QUOTE]

I know. Just thinking about it makes me crazy!!!
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dessert Shadow [/i]
[B]my parents are frickin retards so im off the comptuer for the next 6 days......good bye everybody! [/B][/QUOTE]
see ya dude, I see ya in the next 6 days
Posted
some ya'll gotta take some time off the computer!! go outside and discover the REAL WORLD! you know... dat place your parents often ask you to visit!! :rolleyes:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dessert Shadow [/i]
[B]my parents are frickin retards so im off the comptuer for the next 6 days......good bye everybody! [/B][/QUOTE]
Toobad...well cya in 6 dayz.
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tec-9 [/i]
[B]some ya'll gotta take some time off the computer!! go outside and discover the REAL WORLD! you know... dat place your parents often ask you to visit!! :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]
aren't ya pretty much on the comp everyday?:confused:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...