Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I got sick at school cause I ate a doughnut....I never will eat those doughnuts again.I ended up checking out of school at about 2-ish...Errr.....god,I puked in PE...In the toilet in the girls locker room...I was laying on the bleachers but the coach made me sit up...That didn't help...But I went to te clinic and called home.I was going to go to my school carnival tonight...But I can't..:(So I am going tomorrow night...I had to go and get my books out of the gym and I was crying when I went to the gym.All my friends were asking me what was wrong because i never cry at school...Then when I left the school,the 6t period pe class was going inside and some of my good friends were in that class.They were waving at me and one of my friends shouted "Bye,Stephanie!"...I got home and went to bed..But I might have a hard time sleeping tonight since I slept for like 3hrs and half hours to 4 hrs...I prolly will go to bed late though...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]thats impossible!!!
get sick from a doughnut????
homer simpson will be pissed if he heard this........lol
get well soon [/B][/QUOTE]

Obviously it is possible for me...:eek: Thanks..I do feel better now..
Posted
......somebody tried to give me doughnuts today...but they were in a smelly yellow tinged can so I didn't really trust them O_o....but sorry to hear you are sick...
Posted
First I would like to say that I am truelly sorry about your sickness. I hope you get better soon. Dont feel bad though. And if your upset yuuor friends saw you crying, dont be. Im sure they will understand. If not there not really your friends anyway.

The coach made you sit up? I would have made shure my vomit splattered all over him if he had done that to me. Dumb {edit}

Same here transtic (knocks on wood)


Well hope you get better!!!!
Posted
I hate chicken soup. It always help to drink plenty of fluids. that is if you can hold it down if not it just makes things worse. Oh and nver drink milk with a sick stomach. Its got like a 99.5% regurgetation rate.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by FrenchButterfly [/i]
[B]Well when I am sick I can't eat anything..I can only drink water too. [/B][/QUOTE]


What kind of water?
- Soda\Carbonated drinks
-Mineral Water
-Juice (orange, etc....)
-Something else....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...