Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
You know, lately I have realized Akira being mentioned more and more wherever I go, so moderators, I have a suggestion. Would you mind making a forum for Akira only or is that not an option. If so, it doesnt bother me but I happen to love the comics.:D :demon:
Posted
I like Akira too but I'm not sure if the mods are willing to make a forum for one movie. It probably will die out rather fast because its just one movie and not a whole bunch of episodes.
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]I believe this thread belongs in the suggestions forum.

And although Akira is popular, I definately don't think there's enough demand for it to make an entire forum, especially since we don't have an Evangelion forum.[/color][/size]
Posted
I really don't know what there would be to discuss. There is one anime film, and the manga series. Both of which have been completed for years and years.

There's a thread in Anime Lounge about the film, and I'd have to say that would never grow big enough to justify giving it its own forum honestly.
Posted
Yah I agree. It is just one movie. Plus, there is an Akira section in [url]www.theotaku.com[/url] .

So Just visit it there.

And yes, Akira is a great anime and it will always be one of my alltime favorites.
Posted
I agree with the moderators like even though i made a couple of threads on Akira...it doesn't belong in its own forum since it is only [U]one[/U] movie. I truly wished they made more, but oh well i guess ill have to read all the comics (lol i have absolutly no time to do that nor do i know how to read Japanese and unless they have them in English somewhere...forget about it). Either that or they should have divided the one movie into several movies to get into more detail on each character?!?!?!?!?
Posted
The manga has been in english for quite some time. You can buy it in the small comic sized issues (there are at least 30 something of these that I know of, and I believe they are in color), or in larger volumes (there are four of these, and they're black and white.)
Posted
[color=royalblue]You can find the six volumes just about anywhere. They're probably even at your library. All you have to do is ask someone to run a search for you. Otherwise, just search around at some comics stores where you live, or look on the Internet.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...