Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey, don't you think that Freddy Got Fingered is one of the best movies ever!!!! ok, maybe not... But it is hella cool!!! i love it, Tom green is hella funny, I loved Freddy got fingered, even though some bits were very disturbing....ewww.. But is has some really really funny parts.. my favourite being.....

Sings **Daddy would you like some sausage**

hehe
Posted
My mate saw that, I think it is pretty...Dddddduuuuuhhhhh....
:0
I qeust it's okay...Meh, not as bad as totely spies! Barfffff!
Posted
Yeah, best movie ever... thats why it won 4 Raspberry awards....

For those of you who don't know, Raspberry awards are given out to the WORST movie in each category.

Tome Green is a complete idiot... much like those guy from Jackass. Which should also win a variety of Raspberry awards.
Posted
I agree with Transtic on this one. That was one of THE WORST movies EVER. Its "humor" If you call it that was completely wasted on anyone who watched it. If you call that funny U have verry VERRY high humor rate, meaning u find a squrril running up a tree funny. And it was disgusting. Plenty of the just plane ewww parts coulda been left out. Thats my opinion.
Posted
Squirrels running up trees are pretty funny I think. Squirrels are funny in general.

I've not seen this movie. I guess I won't bother. The previews for it were awful... Some of it was just to bizarre to even find funny. I finally had my friend tell me what the story of the movie was, and then it sounded even worse. That's not good heh.
Posted
I want to write a long detailed post about why I never saw the movie and how the parts I have seen advertised just didn't seem funny at all...

...but I just don't think Tom Green is funny.
Posted
Yeah, you really have to have a taste for Tom Green's style of comedy to enjoy this movie. Otherwise, you're likely to find it disgusting and offensive, rather than funny.

[spoiler]If you find watching someone beating a handicapped girl over her lifeless legs with a stick because it "turns her on," morally offensive, then I'm probably talking to you.[/spoiler]

It's very graphic and tongue-in-cheek. I've even heard that many people walked out of the premiere.

The plot is horrible--and that's what one should expect. This movie was just a means to allow Green to prance around and execute some of the gags from his television show for a couple hours.

Stay away unless you're a diehard fan of this kind of stuff.
Posted
Heh. I thought it was pretty funny. Totally, insanely random. Sure, it was nothing compared to the cynicism and wit of something like the [i]Blackadder[/i] series (one of the funniest shows ever, in my opinion), but sometimes its good to have something in contrast--Tasteless, crazy humour.
Posted
I found it hilarious, and very refreshing when compared to all the other comedies. I love offensive movies, especially when I meet the offended people.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...