Kaola Su Posted May 14, 2003 Posted May 14, 2003 [SIZE=4]WHAT I AM GOING TO SAY IS A SPOILER TO ANYONE WHO HASN'T SEEN X2!!![/SIZE] Well, since he is a bad guy in the end, I can't say I like him! Only for the good guys!
LostProphet Posted May 14, 2003 Posted May 14, 2003 Pyro > All Pyro absolutely owns in X2. He is probably the best character in there, and the person who protrayed him did an excellent job. Then again, I am a pyro, so mebbe I'm biased
ozwald Posted May 14, 2003 Author Posted May 14, 2003 I think he was great i did not really like him when he went off with maneto, but hes powers are super cool!!!!!!!!!!
vegeta rocker Posted May 14, 2003 Posted May 14, 2003 lol, i so thought this was on Piromunkie........what a dork i am. I was going to vote haven't seen him ^-^ As for the character, looks pretty cool. I like his attitude from what i have seen.
EcCenTriC fairy Posted May 14, 2003 Posted May 14, 2003 I'm not fond of his attitude, and I'm sitll not quite sure why he was in the movie since he was never a huge character in the comic book (to my knowledge, anyway).
Transtic Nerve Posted May 14, 2003 Posted May 14, 2003 This topic has no point that can't be covered int he already existing X2 topic, so please do your thoughts there. This topic should be closed.
Manic Webb Posted May 15, 2003 Posted May 15, 2003 Is it me, or does TN beat me to the punch everytime? This topic is centering around X2, so you'll have to take this conversation to that thread. And ozwald, try to post more than one word when starting a thread. Thanks. [color=green]Thread Closed[/color]
Recommended Posts