Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Pyro (X2) you either hate him or you love him  

7 members have voted

  1. 1. Pyro (X2) you either hate him or you love him

    • Love him
      4
    • Hate him
      2
    • Have not seen him
      1


Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=4]WHAT I AM GOING TO SAY IS A SPOILER TO ANYONE WHO HASN'T SEEN X2!!![/SIZE]




Well, since he is a bad guy in the end, I can't say I like him! Only for the good guys!
Posted
Pyro > All

Pyro absolutely owns in X2. He is probably the best character in there, and the person who protrayed him did an excellent job.

Then again, I am a pyro, so mebbe I'm biased
Posted
I think he was great i did not really like him when he went off with maneto, but hes powers are super cool!!!!!!!!!!
Posted
lol, i so thought this was on Piromunkie........what a dork i am. I was going to vote haven't seen him ^-^

As for the character, looks pretty cool. I like his attitude from what i have seen.
Posted
Is it me, or does TN beat me to the punch everytime?

This topic is centering around X2, so you'll have to take this conversation to that thread.

And ozwald, try to post more than one word when starting a thread. Thanks.

[color=green]Thread Closed[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...