Youko Minamino Posted May 15, 2003 Posted May 15, 2003 FUNimation has gotten One Peice, as well as Gundam Seed, where as 4Kids has gotten Shaman King, and Sonic X.
Little Serenity Posted May 15, 2003 Posted May 15, 2003 O_O One Piece and Shaman King?!! (Composes herself) Inner Serey: YESSSSSSSSS!!!
Youko Minamino Posted May 15, 2003 Author Posted May 15, 2003 Hopefully they wont be butchered. The sad thing is this, will make all fan subs illegal in North America for these animes.
Posthumous Posted May 15, 2003 Posted May 15, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Youko Minamino [/i] [B]FUNimation has gotten One Peice, as well as Gundam Seed,[/B][/QUOTE] [spoiler][color=white]I think I'll be killing myself tonight...WHY FUNi!!!!! NOOOOO!!!! God I wish this was anything else...[/color][/spoiler]
kiddy_phenil Posted May 15, 2003 Posted May 15, 2003 just get as many fansubs as you can before it becomes widely known and claim you never read this..
Kwai Posted May 15, 2003 Posted May 15, 2003 They BETTER not butcher it... both One Piece and Gundam Seed are GREAT series... Shaman King is also very good, I'm not sure about the last one cuz I haven't seen it. Do you happen to know when its coming out?
XxmagentaxX Posted May 17, 2003 Posted May 17, 2003 they didnt do that bad of a job with Fruits Basket, well cecpt they dubbed the freakin music.. but other then that it wasnt that bad
Genkai Posted May 17, 2003 Posted May 17, 2003 No...No..NO!!! That means I have to throw my OP away! Waah. Oh well, I'm happy that it came to america. 've just been realizing it's not FUNi and 4Kids' faultthey have to cesor it. They censor it accoring to the networks' requests. So don't be mad at them.
Arkadyz Posted May 18, 2003 Posted May 18, 2003 [size=1][color=crimson][i]Well im very happy to hear that One Piece and Gundam seed have been picked up for eventual US release...One piece is a very fun and quite crazy series and def one i dont want to miss :D And as far as i can tell from what ive learned about seeds storyline and what ppl have had to say about it, It sounds like one of the best Gundam series in awhile... :cool: So heres hoping that they both see the light of day on TV cause thats the only way im gonna get to see em :naughty: [/i][/color][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now