Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Not bad Vash, but one thing you should look into is a little bit more shading. It makes the pic more "interesting" but otherwise I give it an 7.6/10.
Posted
[size=1]Heh, they all look slighlty embarrased or something. (Especially Vash.)

I like 'em.

I don't give ratings...do you want a smiley sticker?[/size]
Posted
A smiley sticker would do me some good right now and yeah I think they kinda look embarassed to. Oh yeah and to you fairy these are freehand except for Crim because I forgot what he looked like.
Posted
yo man, Crim is my character XD i still think Mimru's hair is a bit off, but thats ok. Vash looks cute. and Crim is always cute ^_^
Posted
Dude, you drew those freehand, thats pretty awesome. I have to change my rating to an 8.3/10. But hey do you draw any other anime characters because you should post them up.
Posted
He does a few others..... like from zoids, Trigun, .Hack//sign, and his made up characters which are cool. oops, how rude, i should let him reply on his own. ^_^'
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vashstampede [/i]
[B]...Oh yeah and to you fairy these are freehand except for Crim because I forgot what he looked like. [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1]Wow, kudos! Awesome stuff! *Gives Vashstampede a smiley sticker :)*[/size]
Posted
They all seem to have extremely short necks. And they're heads are a bit too...well, round. But they're good.

Vash- 7.9/10
Mimiru- 8.9/10
Crim- 8/10

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...